Now in its fifth edition, Sasol Birds of Southern Africa has been brought fully up to date by its expert author panel, with additional contributions from two new birding experts.
Greatly enhanced, the fifth edition of this comprehensive, best-selling guide features:
- More than 1,000 new illustrations
- Playback of bird calls by means of barcodes that can be scanned with a smartphone, using the free, downloadable app
- Fully revised text (with the latest species records), maps and plate annotations
- Fresh input from new contributing authors
- Comprehensive coverage of the region’s birds