Get to the heart of Madagascar and begin your journey now! Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Madagascar, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice. Watch chameleons and lemurs in mountainous national parks, haggle like a local at the Marché Artisanal de la Digue, or snorkel incredible coral reefs; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Madagascar Travel Guide: • Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, local life and customs, arts, cuisine, environment, wildlife.
• Over 45 maps.Covers: Antananarivo, Central Madagascar, Southern Madagascar, Western Madagascar, Northern Madagascar, Eastern Madagascar and more.